Sunday 29 May 2011

Memories

This could be a week like any other
but is not
because its a week of memories
memories of a week 3 years ago.
Three years ago, on 4 June
 my little boy came into the world
to instantly say goodbye.
And I am feeling sad
because I am thinking about how much fun it would have been
to celebrate his 3rd birthday party with him.

An bit from my diary at the time:
"Bittersweet-I want to go into labour, but I don't want to say goodbye-I
want this baby to live, to be healed.
Midwife thinks it may this weekend-its a hard thing to feel excited about-cos
I'm not sure if it means saying goodbye"

I am thankful that my little man didn't have to try to live outside my womb
because it would have been heart breaking to watch
BUT it would have been nice to say hello before I had to say goodbye.

Bear with me this week my friends as I talk about my little boy
its all memories, bittersweet memories, wonderful memories
of my little boy, who was created beautifully
and magnificently by a loving God who placed him in me for a purpose.

Misty

1 comment:

  1. SIMONEY sent me
    **hugs** from another Mummy who has babies who aren't here with me

    ReplyDelete