Wednesday 25 May 2011

Pens and Papers

I have always written my thoughts down on paper
that is
if i could remember them when i woke up
sometimes i do
and othertimes, they are gone like a distant dream
sorta on the surface
but not quite!
Lately alot has been scrambling in this old mind of mine
a whole lot to think out
understand
all at that midnight hour
when i would really like to be sleeping.
Its a time of transition in our family
our home is sold, scooby has left school,
Potato has just started and my baby would have been turning 3.
My friend is having a crisis pregnancy, to which i can personally relate,
so with that is coming memories from a not so distant past.
Family and friends are having financial meltdowns
and spiritual ones too.
All this to mull over
In that midnight hour.
But it will all be ok
I know it will
I have been given a promise
By the one who loves me
And I know that I don't have to find all the answers
By myself!

Misty

1 comment:

  1. Hey you did it!!! You made a post!! Well done! Has the sign-in button turned up on your blog yet??
    x

    ReplyDelete