Monday 30 May 2011

Being Jethro's Mum

Being Jethros mum was probably
one of the most saddest times
in my life
But so totally lifechanging.

Being Jethro's mum totally took
me out of my comfort zone
and placed me in a warzone
totally different from ever before

Being Jethro's mum taught me to enjoy
every moment with him
and appreciate every day
I with him in my womb.

Being Jethro's mum made me love
more intimately than ever before.

Being Jethro's mum has made me
realize
how very much
I AM LOVED.

Being Jethro's mum has helped me
accept difficult situations-
sure I still ask Why? Why is this happening?
Why would God allow it?
But being Jethro's mum has taught me
to have an unwavering trust in God.

Being Jethro's mum I have learnt to
care more deeply
than ever before.

Being Jethro's mum, I have learnt that
through my own suffering,
I can empathize and care for, and
begin to recognize the suffering
in others.

Being Jethro's mum has taught me
tolerance and respect in the decisions
others to make in their own crisis.

Being Jethro's mum has taught me
to love and appreciate my husband
and children
like never before.

Being Jethro's mum has taught me
to make the most of every moment
I have on this earth,
but look forward to the day
I will be reunited with my son in heaven
and finally get to hold him in my arms again.

Being Jethro's mum is WONDERFUL.

MISTY

6 comments:

  1. love you Mist. Great post. You are a GREAT mum. Thinking of you this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, you made me cry with this.
    So beautiful.
    Thinking of you A LOT.
    Let me know if you need company.
    I am free tomorrow.
    *Hugs*

    PS You might want to check my latest post... you're in it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - my heart goes out to you and all my love. Feel your pain. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful poem. I sitting here with tears streaming. I can tell that you are an incredible person by reading your words. Look forward to following your posts. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just so lovely and moving. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    Came here by way of Simone, and glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be a wonderful day when we meet our little angels in heaven!

    ReplyDelete