Tuesday 28 June 2011

A Home With My Name on It...part two

YAY.....We found it, finally after weeks of waiting, looking, with 6 days to go before we moved out of our rental, we found a HOME WITH MY NAME ON IT.
On Sunday someone asked how i was doing, and if we had found a house yet....I answered with
"I am dong well now...last week I was a bit mental and stressed and was telling God
what I thought of his lack of faithfulness......then i got my period!!!!!" Yes
suddenly all was well in the world again and I was back to relaxed mode, of "I'm
sure there is a house out there for us somewhere"
When I tell friends that little story they all laugh, girlfriends that is, we all
understand, we all know what we can be like before our delightful "friend" visits.
Any way I continued telling my friend on Sunday,
"If God created the world in just 7 days, then finding a home for me in 6 will be
easy peasy"
And guess what......it was
Sunday night I got rung by two different friends, offering homes for us to live.
Yay......with 6 days to go, GOD PROVED HIS FAITHFULNESS TO US.
I know I go on about God, but in the last few years I have been clinging on to my life with a mere
string, and if I didn't have faith in something I am sure I would have jumped off
a long time ago.
My faith in God has been my anchor that has kept me stable, from going too insane,
more insane than I am already, my friends would say.
Anyway, I am now busy packing up more boxes, and reassuring my children that it
will all be ok, and probably reassuring myself as well.
see you soon
Misty

3 comments:

  1. YAY Misty!!!
    So stoked for you... I knew there'd be a story to tell before the moving truck rolled up...

    Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Let us know if you need a hand - or somewhere for the kids to hang out while you do the shifting, OK?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how did the move go???
    And you know, I go on about God too. That's the way it should be aye?

    Got pics?? everyone happy??? Is there good coffee nearby???? Is it bigger????? HOPE SO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. love how a period just adds to an occassion!

    ReplyDelete